Improving web sites and applications
Cirque Interactive is a usability consulting firm that works with companies to make their web sites and applications easier to use. We focus on helping project teams understand how to provide a positive user experience and meet business objectives by recognizing, prioritizing, and solving usability problems.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- What are the expectations and habits of the people who use your web site?
- Is your web site easy to use?
- Do visitors get frustrated or confused?
- Does the competition provide a better experience?
- How accessible is your web site to disabled visitors?
- Is your web site meeting your business objectives and internal goals?
We use the following methods to evaluate and improve your web presence:
- Usability Testing
- Effectiveness Evaluation
- Expert Review
- User Interface Design
- Audience Analysis
- Competition Comparison
- Section 508 (Accessibililty) Assistance
- Usability & Interaction Design Training
Typically projects benefit from a combination of techniques. Visit our Recent Projects to see how usability methods have helped past clients. Projects can be both short-term projects and long-term engagements. For some clients, we have been their primary user experience consultant, fitting into projects on an as-needed basis. For others, we have stepped in for a brief period of time to address specific issues.